Self esteem is a tricky thing – and we all struggle with it!
Here are 6 simple ways to boost your self esteem.
1. Do something for someone else – There really is no greater feeling then helping someone out. Whether a small or large act of kindness, it is always great to lend a helping hand.
2. Look in the mirror and state one thing you love about yourself – The most important relationship you will have is the one you have with yourself. When I am feeling down or stressed, I often look in the mirror and say “I love and approve of myself. It is safe for me to care for myself. I have time.”
3. Do your favourite form of exercise – We all love endorphins! But there is no need to push yourself to exercise vigorously every day. Instead, try and move your body for 30 minutes each in your favourite way – whether a jog, walk, pilates or yoga! At the moment, I am loving pilates.
4. Write in your gratitude journal – This is one of my most humbling practices. Often, I will wake up and write down 5 thing I am grateful for that day. Here, you will realise how blessed your truly are.
5. Indulge in a day of pampering – Amazing way to feel great about yourself! I often indulge in acupuncture or a massage.
6. Validate someone you love – tell them how much they’re worth it. The power of a compliment is amazing. Tell someone who has been there for you how grateful you are.
I want to empower you to make good choices, every day. I want you to enhance your understanding of health and nutrition. I'm committed to making sure you live the best life. Because you deserve it. Are you ready to start feeling great?
Let me know your email address so I can send you an eBook '7 Days on my plate' - a little gift from me to you!