New York City has so many incredible cafés, restaurants, juice bars, health food shops and yoga studios – it can all be a bit overwhelming… In the most exciting way possible!!
To help any future jet-setters, here is my definitive list of Big Apple favourites – from the best brekky bowls to the easiest grab-and-go salad options and more! Enjoy xo
- La Colombe Coffee, various locations: The best in NYC in my opinion. And they use organic milk only – yay for that.
- Stumptown, Greenwich Village: Yum coffee!
- Two Hands Café, Mott St: Omg the Brassica Bowl for breakfast. Sautéed kale, broccoli and onion with a boiled egg, avocado, hummus and pumpkin seeds. Made for me right? It’s absolutely to die for! The sourdough bread is also unreal!
- Waverley Inn, Union Square: Must try the Salmon & Grain salad and make sure you sit in courtyard! Such good vibes.
- By Chloe, Bleeker St: Delicious, quick and easy vegan food!
- Blue Stone Lane, various locations: Very delicious Aussie-style coffee and food, just be prepared to wait in line.
My Go-To Restaurants:
- Palma, Greenwich Village: Italian classics made with all organic produce. The food and courtyard make me happy!
- Mercer Kitchen, Lower Manhattan: Elegant and clean food choices. Great place for celeb spotting!
- Charlie Bird, Greenwich Village: My fav! Love the chicken, burrata cheese, sautéed broccoli rabe and of course… the farro salad!
- Westville, Greenwich Village: Best wholesome, quick and easy dinners in NYC. Love the market veggies with a side of protein.
- Rosemary’s, Greenwich Village: Divine chicken and Brussels sprouts
- Bar Pitti, Greenwich Village: Vibe and delicious Italian food – cannot go wrong.
- Café Clover, West Village: Healthy fine dining at it’s best! The fish, cauliflower steak, carrots and asparagus were sooo yum. Love the vibe too.
Wine and more Good Times:
- Bobo Wine, Greenwich Village: Hidden gem of a winery
- Via Carota, Greenwich Village: Italian wine bar with the best vibe! Had a rosé and green olives to start.
- Citarella, West Village: best Deli! Get the Brussel Sprouts!
Best Acai Bowl:
Cheap, Easy Salads:
Best Health Shop:
Where I stayed:
Relaxation in the Big Apple:
Some other snaps from NYC and shooting for a very special upcoming project!
And a big thank you to Benji from FH Travel for organising my trips! You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org xo